《复仇》第5集第20期:为杰克付出(在线收听

 Champagne for you. 给你的香槟

Club soda for my underage sister. 未成年你喝苏打水
I miss Europe. 我想念欧洲
And I'm missing your fiancee, Daniel. 我想念你的未婚妻  丹尼尔
I am aware she's not here. 我知道她不在这
Well, I wonder where she can be. 那她去哪了呢
You know what? Fine. 好吧  我说
Emily and I are having problems. 艾米莉和我正在闹矛盾
But I'm going to deal with them myself, okay? 我自己会解决的  好吧
Don't do this on his big night. 不要在他重要的日子上这样
I simply want him to understand 我只是想他能明白
that the people who support him are right here. 支持他的人都在这
Nothing's ever simple with you. 没这么单纯吧
Aiden, call me the second you get this. 艾登  看到给我回电话
- Have you lost your mind? - Have you? -你疯了吗  -那你呢
You threatened Jack? Tell him to run? 你威胁杰克  让他逃走
- He's in the way. - Of who? -他很碍事  -碍谁的事
Of you. Look at you-- 碍你的事  看看你...
running to him at the first sign of trouble. 一有困难就找他
Do you love him? 你爱他吗
Oh, are you seriously asking me that? 你真的要问我这个吗
I need to know, Emily. 我必须知道  艾米莉
Because I didn't just come here to take down the Graysons. 我来这不是为了毁掉格雷森一家
I came because of you. 是为了你而来
But I will not be made a fool of. 但我不想被人愚弄
I have cost Jack enough. 我让杰克付出的够多了
I will not let anything happen to him again-- 我不会让再他出事的
He--he doesn't belong here, Emily. 艾米莉  他不属于这
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475676.html