《复仇》第5集第27期:牺牲幸福(在线收听) |
Well, there's a difference between hiding and not wanting to go. 躲着和不想去可是有区别的 You know, the truth is I- 事实上
I thought maybe I met someone interesting. 我以为自己遇到了一个有意思的人
But, um... 但是
I think maybe I may have been wrong about that. 也许是我想错了
It's... It's complicated. 一言难尽
Patrick... 帕特里克
I sacrificed personal happiness for all the wrong reasons. 我为了各种错误的理由牺牲了自己的幸福
I hope you don't do the same. 希望你不要重蹈我的覆辙
Why are you always so good to me? 你为什么一直对我这么好
I have much to make up for. 我有很多要补偿你的
You don't. 才不是
Like I said, we are a team now, all right? 正如我所说 我们现在是搭档了
Nothing's gonna change that. 没什么能改变这一点
Now look, I have to get back to work. 我得继续干活了
I promised Daniel this piece for his office. 我保证会搞定丹尼尔办公室的画
So I'll probably be working through the night. 可能要通宵了
I will see you tomorrow? 明天见
Bye. - Okay. 再见 -好
Bye. 再见
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475683.html |