《复仇》第5集第32期:愈合裂痕(在线收听) |
And then mom told me you found out 但这之后妈妈告诉我你发现了 and blamed Jack. 觉得是杰克干的
And I couldn't stay quiet. 我就不能再沉默下去了
He had nothing to do with it. It was me, I swear. 他与此事无关 是我干的 我发誓
I'll confess everything-- 我会去坦白一切
No, no, no, no. Oh, god. 不不不 天啊
No. 不
This ends here. 一切到此为止
You're my girl, and that's all that matters. 你是我的女儿 这才是最重要的
And I will protect you 我会保护你的
because that is what parents do. 因为这是父母该做的
You can really forgive me? 你真的能原谅我吗
Of course I can. 当然可以
Charlotte, all I've ever wanted 夏洛特 我想要的
was for us to be family again. 就是我们能一家和睦
I mean, if this is what it took for us to have 如果要用这件事作为代价
an honest exchange, to heal our wounds, 去做一次诚恳的交换 去愈合我们的裂痕
well, then, uh... 那么
Charlotte, I am grateful for what you've done. 夏洛特 我很感激你所做的
I love you, daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475688.html |