《复仇》第6集第2期:即将到来的婚礼(在线收听

 You have the handwriting of a mail bomber. 你的笔迹很纯熟啊

We can go back to paper menus. 我们可以用回纸质菜单
Those worked just fine for 35 years. 都用了35年了  也没什么问题啊
Don't you want a hip and happening spot 你难道不想要一个潮流的地方
where a certain Parisian magazine editor 让巴黎的某位杂志编辑
will feel at home? 能感觉宾至如归吗
I think Margaux already does. 我想玛尔戈已经这么觉得了
You did a really great job with the remodel. 你的修改很棒
Yeah, there's just one thing missing-- 只不过漏了一样东西
A bald little man who's prone to spit-up and diaper rash. 一个秃头矮个男  动不动就吐唾沫  得尿布疹
Yeah. 是啊
Well... I miss Carl, too, 我也想卡尔
and so does my grandma in Jersey. 还有在泽西的奶奶
When's he coming back? 他什么时候回来
After Daniel and Emily's wedding. 丹尼尔和艾米莉的婚礼结束后
It's the last distraction before the season dies down, 这是本季度结束前的最后一件分心事
and... my life starts again. 然后我的生活又会重新开始
If I had my wish, 如果如我所愿
that distraction would be over with now. 那件分心事现在就已经结束了
Anyway, I'm out. 总之  我要走了
My mother has summoned the entire family to breakfast 我妈妈召集了整个家族的人吃早餐
to discuss the impending nuptials. 顺便讨论即将到来的婚礼
I am so looking forward to seeing my father. 我好期待见到我爸爸
You're not serious. 你不是认真的吧
Actually, while I detest him more than ever, 其实  虽然我无比恨他
he and I have had a reconciliation of sorts. 但我俩差不多和好了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475692.html