《复仇》第6集第5期:创业精神(在线收听) |
I thought it would be nice way to decompress 我觉得在婚礼的疯狂过后 after the insanity of the wedding. 这样能很好减压
Won't it just? Hmm. 当然啦
The yacht leaves from here right after the reception. 招待会结束后 游艇从这里出发
Honey, you have a little something. 亲爱的 你脸上沾了点东西
- What? What? - Let me get it. -什么 -我来吧
Daniel, could you carve out some time for me today? 丹尼尔 你今天能为我留出一点时间吗
Mm. It's gonna be tough. 很难
I'm covering for Margaux 'cause she's in L.A. 我在帮玛尔戈上班 因为她在洛杉矶
Please? I need your business savvy. 拜托啦 我需要你的商业头脑
I wanna do my part to boost the bottom line of the Stowaway. 我想出一份力 帮助偷渡者酒吧盈利
I didn't know you had such an entrepreneurial spirit. 我还不知道你这么有创业精神
I'll move some meetings. 我会挪动一些会议
Good morning, kitten. 早上好 宝贝
It's lovely to have you back in the litter. 你回家了真好
Lovely to be here, daddy. 我也很乐意回来 爸爸
Won't your mistress be joining us, Conrad? 你的情人怎么不和我们一起吃饭 康拉德
I'm sure we could rustle up a pop-tart. 我们肯定能搞到果酱小圆饼
She is not my mistress. 她不是我的情人
Morgan is a real estate specialist. 摩根是位房地产专家
And what will you be purchasing? A place in hell? 你是准备买什么 在地狱里买块地吗
Why, I'm sorry to disappoint, 很抱歉让你失望了
but I'm actually on the other side of that transaction. 恰恰相反 我不是买方 是卖方
Grayson manor has been sold. 我已经把格雷森庄园卖了
Most of our other assets have been liquidated 我们大多数其他的资产都清算变卖
to keep us afloat, but this estate 来维持开销 但这座房子
is still driving us into the red. 还是让我们的财务出现赤字
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475695.html |