《复仇》第6集第20期:心知肚明(在线收听

 I'm your friend, Nolan. 我是你的朋友  诺兰

Unfortunately, friends can't always tell each other 但很不幸  朋友有时候就得
what they want to hear. 说一些逆耳忠言
I get what you're going through. 我明白你正经历的事情
I married someone with secrets, but the difference is 我也跟有秘密的人结过婚  但区别是
I never really knew who Amanda was. 我从不知道阿曼达的真实身份
You know full well about Patrick. 可你却对帕特里克的事心知肚明
- Patrick's not evil.  - That's not what I'm saying. -帕特里克不是坏人  -我不是说这个
I'm saying that right now Patrick doesn't know 我是说  现在帕特里克还不知道
that charlotte took the rap for him. 夏洛特帮他担了责任
Yes, taking her out would be one way of ensuring 没错  除掉她的确能保证
that the blame stays with her, but, uh... 这责任永远是她的  但是...
If you can tell me with 100% certainty 如果你能百分之百确定
that he won't be driven to hurt anyone else... 他不会被逼伤害到其他人...
I'll drop this. 我就不再提这事
Then I have to let him go. 那我只能放弃他了
But... how? 可是...要怎么做
I'll take care of it. 交给我吧
Did you want to say good-bye to him? 你想跟他告个别吗
I don't think I can. 我想我做不到
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475867.html