《复仇》第6集第23期:不择手段(在线收听

 You did this. 是你干的

You're so desperate to keep this in your feeble grasp, 你为了保住财产就这么就这么不择手段吗
that you just ruined an extraordinary chance 你刚毁了一个让我还清欠债
for me to keep this family solvent and intact. 保住这个家的大好机会
Oh, Conrad, my hands are clean. 康拉德  这可不关我的事
And this pile hasn't been a home for years. 这个家已经早就不算个家了
Which is why I'm doing what I never thought I could.. 所以我要做一件以前想都不敢想的事
letting go of Grayson manor. 放弃格雷森庄园
I've been putting my affairs in order, 我的事业已经有了起色
and I am leaving it and you permanently. 我要永远离开这里  离开你
Well... if it's a divorce you want, 好吧  如果你想离婚的话
you better brace yourself for a fight. 你最好打起精神准备迎接一场财产争夺战
Well, that's the beauty of what's before us. 这就是摆着我们面前的"美景"
With a worthless estate, there's nothing to fight for. 现在这不值钱的财产  根本没什么好争的
I'll be out by week's end. 这周末我就会搬走
She has to stay. 她得留下
Well, unfortunately, there's no way to keep victoria 很遗憾  没什么办法能让维多利亚
inside the house or the marriage. 继续住在那里  继续她的婚姻了
Everything she cares about 她现在在乎的一切
now lies outside the Grayson Empire. 都在格雷森帝国之外
The Graysons have taken everything from me. 格雷森一家夺走了我的一切
I'm not gonna let them take away my future with you. 我不能再让他们夺走我跟你的未来
So what do you suggest? 那你有什么建议
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475870.html