《复仇》第7集第11期:宣传婚礼(在线收听

 Can I help you with something? 有什么我能效劳的吗

Conrad's hired a publicist who's determined 康拉德雇了一个公关  她想把
to put a sheen on everything we do, 我们以前所干的事都贴一层金
including promoting this wedding, 包括宣传这场婚礼
which if we don't act quickly, 所以如果我不赶紧应对
it'll be too late to do anything. 一切就都晚了
I thought you were relying on Jack Porter 我以为你是要利用杰克·波特
to break them up. 拆散他们俩呢
I've heard that he's courting Ms.LeMarchal. 我听说他正在追求勒马尔查尔小姐
So clearly that won't be coming to fruition. 当然  他这是癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
Then we'll find another way. 那我们就想个别的办法
Oh, we won't. 不是我们
You will. 是你
My son has no shortage of hatred towards you. 我儿子十分厌恶你
So get back in Emily's life... 所以你要回到艾米莉身边
and more importantly, her bed. 而主要是  回到她床上
The blogger persona was convincing. 博客主的那故事让她相信了
Let's just hope Bizzy spreads the news like I want her to. 希望比兹能像我计划的那样把这事传出去
Oh, trust me. 相信我
She knows that sharing information like that 她肯定会  毕竟凭借那个消息
keeps her on the Grayson payroll. 就能让格雷森一家一直给她发工资
And once she does, the two of us 一旦她那么做了  我们俩
will Biz-mantle her with glee. 就能以其人之道还治其人之身了
You sure you're up for it, Grandpa? 你确定要参与这事吗  老爷爷
I'm not getting older, just... wiser. 我没有变老  只是变聪明了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475885.html