《复仇》第7集第12期:手机不离手(在线收听

 But trying to unearth Bizzy's clients' secrets 但是挖掘比兹客户的秘密

is taking longer than I thought. 的确比我想像的要难
Hacking her Proton 5 Firewall 我都没有时间黑进她的
will take time that I don't have. 质子5号防火墙了
Why the look? 为什么这表情
If this had happened a few years ago, 如果这事发生在几年前
you would have thrown a martini in her face 你会把马提尼酒泼她脸上
and called it a day. But now... 然后就算了  但现在
I'm standing up for myself. 我要坚强起来
I just... 我以前
buried the pain of what happened with my father, 把对我父亲的遭遇的悲痛埋在心底
But because of you, I'm not just facing it. 但正因为你  我不仅勇敢地面对了
I'm doing something. 而且坚强了
I've learned a lot from you, Ems. 我从你身上学到了很多  艾米
We made a great team. 我们是完美搭档
Well, if we're gonna win... 如果我们想赢
we're gonna need a new game plan. 我们就得想一个新的计划
I don't have the time for this firewall, 我没时间来攻破她的防火墙了
so we've got to get her password. 所以我们得弄到她的密码
Except that phone never leaves her hands. 可是她的手机从不离身
Maybe it doesn't need to. 或许不需要离身
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475886.html