《复仇》第7集第14期:寻求原谅(在线收听) |
But... I better stop, 不过 我不能再吃了 or I'll be full for my lunch with Victoria. 中午还要和维多利亚吃午饭
Well, if it'd help make the lunch shorter, 如果想让午餐时间短一点的话
I'd say eat up. 就赶紧再吃点
Thanks again... 再一次谢谢你
for giving me a shot. 给我这个机会
Of course. Thank you. See ya. 别客气 谢谢你 再见
I really appreciate you considering this. 真谢谢你肯考虑这事
It's just something I... I want to do, you know? 这...这真的是我想做的 你懂吗
It's a great thing that you're doing. 你在做的是件很了不起的事
And I... I think she'll make a wonderful wedding cake. 我相信她会做出一个非常好的婚礼蛋糕的
Me, too. 我也是
I'll see you later, okay? 一会儿见 好吗
You got the job. 你得到这份工作了
Shut up. Seriously? 瞎说 真的吗
I'm serious. 真的
Man, she is way more mature than I am. I mean... 她可真比我大气多了 我是说...
letting your fiance's ex make your wedding cake... 居然让自己未婚夫的前女友来做结婚蛋糕
if the tables were turned, I would be so jealous 如果跟她互换 我肯定会妒火中烧
and would have canceled the whole thing. 甚至会取消整个婚礼
- Oh, well, that's Emily. - And you... -这就是艾米莉 -还有你
even asking her to let me make the cake... 居然敢开口让她答应我来做蛋糕
that took guts. I mean, what if these were awful? 这太需要勇气了 万一我做的不好吃怎么办
I knew they wouldn't be. 我知道不会不好吃的
I gotta say that, uh... 我必须得说...
forgiveness thing you were looking for... 你想寻求的原谅...
this goes a long way toward it. 这事将为你大大加分
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475888.html |