《复仇》第7集第17期:心直口快(在线收听

 You see how easy this is? 明白这事有多简单吗

With you two on the same page, it won't pull focus 只要你们二位能达成一致  我们就能
as we can ease Conrad back into the spotlight. 低调地让康拉德重回聚光灯下
Well, this itinerary is too aggressive. 这个计划太大胆了
Surely the 200 people I'm hosting this evening 我今晚要宴请200名宾客
means I've done my duty. 相信我的任务已经完成了
You know better than most 你比谁都明白
that changing public opinion takes time. 让舆论改变观点是需要时间的
And I have mere weeks until everyone sees you 而我只有几周时间
as the new ideal of a mother and daughter-in-law 让你在新娘送礼会上  成为大家眼中的
at the bridal shower. 好母亲  好婆婆
That should be an interesting challenge. 这肯定是个有趣的挑战
Not for women of your stature. 对你们来说不会是挑战
If your conflict creates such sparks, 如果你们的矛盾都能激发出这样的火花
imagine what a partnership can do. 想象一下你们精诚合作会达成怎样的效果
Well, I'd certainly marvel to see it. 我肯定会拭目以待
Aiden, what a coincidence. 艾登  真巧啊
Well, in... in truth, it's not. 说实话  其实不是巧合
I know I'm... I'm being forward, 我知道  我这人心直口快
but I was hoping to steal Ms. Thorne. 我想借走索恩小姐
I have nothing to say to you. 我跟你没什么可说的
Why don't you go, Emily? 干嘛不去呢  艾米莉
You clearly have things to resolve. 很明显你有事需要解决
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475963.html