《复仇》第7集第18期:坠入爱河(在线收听

 Thank you for lunch, Bizzy. 谢谢你的午餐  比兹

Of course. 客气了
After you. Thank you. 你先请  谢谢
Sweet girl. 好女孩
Emily obviously craves your approval. 艾米莉明显很渴望你的认可
You know, I would have assumed 话说回来  我觉得
that paying top dollar for a flat 花高价钱租一套公寓
meant that Conrad got someone 说明康拉德找到了一个
who is better at reading people. 更善于把握民众心态的人
Yes. Well, on second thought, I.. 没错  不过再一想  我...
Which is why I'm loathe to parade around 所以我不想再跟她假装和气
on a goodwill tour with her, 四处作秀了
not to mention her unresolved feelings for Aiden Mathis. 更何况她对艾登·马西斯还余情未了
He's her ex, too? 他也是她的前任
She is determined to make me earn my keep, isn't she? 她还真是要让我顶礼膜拜啊
"Too"? "也是"
Well, I probably shouldn't tell you this, 可能我不该告诉你
But young Emily was married once before. 不过小艾米莉以前可结过一次婚哦
I beg your pardon. 你再说一次
Don't worry. It was a mistake. 别担心  那只是个错误
I'm sure that's all there is to it. 我相信她没别的想法了
One can never be too certain. 世事无绝对
She was young. She was in love. 她当时还小  而且又陷入了爱河
Did she happen to mention a name? 她有提过对方的名字吗
Oh, I don't remember. Ronald... 我记不太清了  叫罗纳德...
Roger? I'm sure I have it at the office. 还是罗杰  我回办公室肯定能找到
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475964.html