《复仇》第7集第20期:看烟花(在线收听) |
Oh, Ms. Munello, I don't mean to be indelicate, 蒙奈尔小姐 请恕我直言 But wouldn't you be far more comfortable 你不觉得在外面的空地上
watching the fireworks in the field somewhere? 看看烟花会更舒服吗
Well, Charlotte was nice enough to let me class it up tonight-- 是夏洛特邀请我
pretend to be the one percent. 今晚作为其中的一员来的
Of what exactly, dear? 作为什么的一员呢 亲爱的
Can I get you a refill? 需要我再去帮你拿点酒吗
'Cause I could sure use a drink. 因为我想来一杯
Why on earth did you invite that girl back into our house? 你为什么要把那个女孩带到我们家来
Because I care about Daniel too much 因为我太在乎丹尼尔了
to see him marry the wrong woman. 不想看到他娶一个不爱他的女人
And I don't think Emily's the one to make him happy. 我觉得艾米丽不能让他幸福
You know I concur in spades, but that doesn't explain 你知道我也是这么想的 但是
the need to trot in somebody off the rack. 你也不能就这样再带一个人进来啊
Wake up, mother. 醒醒吧 妈妈
I'm sure Daniel still has feelings for Sara, 丹尼尔肯定还对莎拉有感觉
and she still has feelings for him. 莎拉对他也是一样
They just need help remembering that. 他们只是需要一点帮助来记起这一切
So you think that Sara could be the one who would put a stop to this wedding? 那么你觉得莎拉可以叫停这场婚礼
Well, if you weren't so focused on hating Emily 如果你能把重心由讨厌艾米丽
and were more focused on worrying about Daniel, 转移到关心丹尼尔身上
you might see it, too. 你也会这么认为的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475966.html |