《复仇》第7集第25期:新花样(在线收听

 What's this? 这是怎么回事

It's the 4th of July, 七月四日
the day we Americans celebrate ridding ourselves 我们美国人的国庆日
of the British. 庆祝我们赶走了英国佬
But I'm making progress. 我已经努力了
I have Emily in good graces. 我正在努力讨艾米莉的欢心
Well, your sad attempts at wooing her 那你对她的苦苦追求
have failed to have their desired effect. 并没有产生理想中的效果
Daniel's unconcerned with your renewed relationship. 丹尼尔对你们的旧情复燃完全没有兴趣
Well, then I'll change his mind. 那我就去令他改变主意
Oh, but you don't seem to understand. 你好像还没有明白
I'm declaring my independence. 我在宣布自我的独立
Victoria, you can't deny 维多利亚  你无法否认
that we've made a good team thus far, 到目前为止  我们合作得很愉快
and... besides... 更何
you can't do this alone. 你一个人是干不来的
Oh, you underestimate me, Mr. Mathis. 马西斯先生  你竟然小看我
Yet another reason why your time here is over. 这更加确定了我赶你走的决心
So if you don't mind... 如果你不介意的话
get the hell out of my house. 请马上滚出我的屋子吧
What happened? 出什么事了
I don't know. Victoria's gone crazy. 我也不知道  维多利亚突然就翻脸不认人
She just kicked me out on a whim. 把我从她家赶出来了
Means she's got something else up her sleeve. 说明她又有新的花样了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475971.html