《复仇》第7集第26期:好看的样子(在线收听

 Here you go. 给你

If you want something fancier, I can run downstairs. 你要高档点儿的话  我可以下楼去弄
Oh, do you have an espresso machine? 这里有浓缩咖啡机吗
No, no, I just meant I can put it in a nicer mug. 没有  我可以换个好看点的杯子
Okay. 好吧
Oh, I'm afraid I need to get to the office. 恐怕我得回办公室了
Stay for breakfast. 留下吃早餐吧
I make a mean pancake. 我煎饼做得可好了
Rain check, please. 改天吧
No, I'm hearing a book proposal this morning, 我今早要听个书籍策划
and I imagine Conrad Grayson waits for no one. 康拉德·格雷森应该不会等人吧
Conrad? 康拉德
What's he pitching, a book of lies? 他要写什么书  一堆谎言吗
Probably, but that doesn't mean I can't get the real story. 有可能  但不代表我没法得知真相
I have a feeling it's much more interesting 我有预感  这比我们大家所知的
than any of us know. 要有意思得多
Hi! Great party last night, huh? 昨晚的派对很棒吧
Can you believe the Graysons are trending? 能相信是格雷森家办的吗
Oh, I can. 是啊
You do anything for your clients, don't you? 你为了客户什么都愿意做  是吧
Even if it hurts someone else. 就算会伤到别人也在所不惜
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475972.html