《童话镇》第12期:毒苹果(在线收听) |
Did you know the honey crisp tree .Is the most vigorous and hardy of all apple trees? 你可知道 在众多苹果树中,密脆树是最有生命力 最抗寒的吗 It can survive temperature as low as 40 below and keep growing. 即使在零下40度 它也能存活生长
It can weather any storm. 它能经受任何风暴
I have one that I 've tended to since I was a little girl ... And to this day I have yet to taste anything more delicious than the fruit it offers. 从小我就希望能自己种一棵,时至今日 我都没尝试过,比它更美味的水果
Thanks. 谢谢
I 'm sure you 'll enjoy them on your drive home. 这筐够你在路上享用了
Actually, I 'm going to stay for a while. 其实 我想在这里待上一阵
I 'm not sure that's such a good idea. 我可不认为这是个好主意
Henry has enough issues. 亨利的问题已经够多了
He does not need you confusing him. 你不要再给他增添困扰了
All due respect, madame mayor. The fact that you have now threatened me twice in the last 12 hours makes me want to stay more. 恕我直言 镇长女士,十二小时内 你威胁了我两次,让我更想留在这里了
Since when were apples a threat? 送苹果也算是威胁吗
I can read between the lines. 我知道你话里有话
Sorry. 抱歉
I just want to make sure Henry's okay. 我只想确定亨利没事
He's fine, dear. 他很好 亲爱的
Any problems he has are being taken care of. 他所有的麻烦都在得到解决
What does that mean? 这是什么意思
It means I have him in therapy. 意思是 我在让他接受治疗
It's all under control. 一切都在掌控之中
Take me advice, Ms. Swan, Only one of us knows what's best for Henry. 接受我的劝告 斯旺女士,我们中只有一个人知道 什么对亨利最有益
Yeah, I 'm starting to think you 're right about that. 是的 我开始觉得你说得没错了
It's time for you to go .Or what? 你该离开了.否则如何
do not underestimate me, Ms. Swan. 别低估我 斯旺女士
You have no idea what i 'm capable of. 你根本不知道我的能耐
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/475998.html |