《童话镇》第13期:睡美人毁了一切(在线收听

  How are you, dear? 亲爱的 你最近好吗

 I 'm doing fine. 我挺好的
 Are you? 是吗
 If it were me, I 'd be simply tortured, watching that flake of snow so happy. 如果换成我 看着白雪公主得到幸福 肯定已经痛不欲生了
 weren't you about tha same age when you were to be married before she ruined it at all? 当初她破坏你婚礼的时候 
 yes, you were. 你也不像她现在那么大吗
 Yes, it was about the same age you were when that sleeping beauty got the best of you, 是啊 你像她这么大的时候 睡美人把你的一切都毁了
 My dear Maleficent. 亲爱的玛琳菲森个【万圣节女巫】
 I soldiered on, as you will, too hopefully. 我受尽折磨 看来你也会感同身受了
 Enough games. 别拐弯抹角了 
 You know why I 'm here. 你知道我来干什么
 I need my curse back. 把咒语还给我
 It's not yours anymore. 已经不是你的咒语了
 A deal's a deal. 做买卖要讲诚信
 I traded you my sleeping curse. 我用昏睡咒换你的暗黑咒
 Which failed, undone by a simple kiss. 王子一个吻就破了你那垃圾咒语
 Now please, return what's mine. 把我的咒语还给我
 The dark curse? really? 你真的要用暗黑咒吗
 You must know that not even its unholy power can bring your loved one back from the dead. 你得明白 就算是暗黑咒的强大力量
 Have you considered a pet? 也无法让你的爱人起死回生
 They can be quite comforting. 你应该考虑养个宠物
 The only comfort for me is snow white's suffering. 只有白雪公主的痛苦才能给予我安慰
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/475999.html