《童话镇》第30期:白日梦(在线收听

 What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里干什么

And you. 还有你
I thought you were at the arcade. 我以为你在打游戏
Now you’re lying to me? 你现在是在骗我吗
What happened to John Doe? Did someone take him? 无民氏怎么了 有人把他带走了吗
We don’t know yet. His I.V.S were ripped out, 还不清楚 他的静脉输液管被拔掉了
but there’s no sign for sure there was a struggle. 但并没有挣扎打斗的痕迹
What did you do? 你做了什么
You think I had something to do with this? 你觉得这事跟我有关系吗
It is curious that the Mayor is here. 没道理镇长女士也在这里啊
I’m here because I’m his emergency contact. 我在这儿是因为我是他的紧急联络人
You know him? 你认识他吗
I found him 几年前
on the side of the road years ago with no I.D. 我在路边发现了他 不知道他是谁
I brought him here. 我把他带到这里
Mayor Mills saved his life. 米尔斯镇长救了他一命
Will he be okay? 他会没事吧
Okay? 没事吗
The man’s been on feeding tubes for years, 几年来他一直依赖喂食管生活
under constant supervision. 还是在不间断的照看之下
He needs to get back here right now, or quite honestly, 他得马上回来 否则 说句实话
“okay”might be a pipe of dream. “没事”完全是白日梦
Well, then let’s quit yapping and start looking. 好吧 那就别废话了赶紧开始找
That’s what we’re doing. Just stay out of this ,dear. 我们正在找 你就别插手了 亲爱的
And since I clearly can’t keep you away from my son… 显然我无法让你远离我儿子
I guess I’m just gonna have to keep my son away from you. 我想至少我可以让他离你远远的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476124.html