《童话镇》第36期:你杀了我的仙女教母(在线收听) |
I’m your fairy godmother, 我是你的仙女教母 and I’m here to change your life, Cinderella. 我来这是为了改变你的生活 灰姑娘
But…My stepmother told me that I couldn’t go. 但是 我继母说我不能去
She forbade me to leave. 她不许我离开
Your stepmother doesn’t have this. 你继母没有这个
This wand has the power to take you to your ball, 这根魔杖的魔法 可以把你带去舞会
to your Prince, and to… 带去王子那里 带去
What? 什么
What did you do? 你做了什么
Now, now. 现在 现在
I got what I wanted. 我得到了我想要的
There’s no need to be frightened. 没必要那么惊恐
No need? You just killed my fairy godmother. 你杀死了我的仙女教母
She was trying to help me. 她正试图帮我
Was she? 是吗
Do you know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
Pure magic. 纯粹的魔法
Pure evil. 纯粹的邪恶
Trust me. I’ve done you a favor. 相信我 我帮了你
All magic comes with a price. 所有的魔法都是要付出代价的
Go on back to your life and thank your lucky stars 回到你的生活吧 感谢你的幸运星
you’ve still got something to go back to. 你仍然可以回去
My life… 我的生活
It’s wretched. 很悲惨
Then change it. 那就改变它
You can’t handle this. 你驾驭不了它
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476130.html |