《童话镇》第49期:可怜虫(在线收听) |
I didn't realize I was in Operation Cobra. 我不知道我也在眼镜蛇计划里 Of course you are. You know everything. 你当然在 你了解一切
We can't let her do this. 我们不能让她这么做
What if there's something down there? 如果下面有什么东西呢
They're just some old tunnels. 只是些旧的隧道
That just happen to collapse right after you get here? 偏偏在你到这之后塌陷吗
You're changing things. You're weakening the curse. 你在改变事情并唤醒咒语
That's not what's happening. 那不是真的
Yes, it is. Did you do anything different today? 是的 你今天做了什么不同寻常的事吗
Cause something made this happen. 因为有些事引起了这一切的发生
Henry, I told you to wait in the car. 亨利 我告诉过你在车里等着
Deputy, do your job. 副警长 做好自己的工作
Dr. Hopper, a word, please. 和普医生 借一步说话
Okay, we're done with this. 好吧 我受够了这些
Uh, excuse me? 抱歉
My son. We need a new treatment plan. 我儿子 我们需要一个新的治疗方案
Everything I do he thinks is part of some horrible plot. 他认为我做的一切都是阴谋的一部分
I can't cover up a safety hazard 如果他认为我隐瞒了什么
without him thinking I'm hiding something. 我还怎么去掩盖这个安全隐患
How am I hiding something terrible in an old mine? 我怎么在一座旧矿里藏可怕的东西呢
How is any of this logical to him? 这些在他看来符合逻辑吗
He's got an amazing imagination. 他的想象力非常丰富
Yes, that you let run rampant. 是啊 全拜你所赐
Well, I think it would be wrong to rip away 我觉得要毁掉他构造的世界
the world he's constructed. 是错误的
I'd rather use it to try and get-- 我宁愿尝试去
Sometimes I think you've forgotten. 我想你有时是忘了
you work for me. 你是为我工作的
You're an employee, and I can fire you. 我雇你来 也可以解雇你
This is my town. 这是我的镇子
You will lose your office, lose your house. 你会失去你的办公室和房子
I can cut you down to size 我可以降低你的威信
until you're a tiny, shrunken little creature, 直到把你变成一个可怜虫
And this will be the only roof over your damn head. 这把伞将会是你的唯一遮蔽
What would you have me do? 你想让我做什么
You take that delusion out of my son's head, 将我儿子的幻觉从脑中取出
and you crush it. 并摧毁它
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476143.html |