《童话镇》第59期:唤醒他的记忆(在线收听) |
This is Gene. 这位是吉恩 Good to see you, David. 很高兴见到你 戴维
How you doing? 你好
And this is Ellen, his wife. 这位是他妻子 埃伦
Ellen, hi. 埃伦 你好
You, too. 你好
And Frank. Welcome home, David. 还有弗兰克 欢迎回家 戴维
Hey. 你好
Hey. Dr. Whale. 你好 威尔医生
Hi, David. - Hi. 你好 戴维 -你好
Look, I know this is a lot, but... 我知道这个派对让你无所适从 但是
It's good for you. 但这对你有好处
The smallest thing can trigger your memory. 很小的事也可以唤起你的记忆
Just try and have fun. 试着融入 让自己开心
Thank you, Dr. Whale. 谢谢你 威尔医生
I'll do my best. 我会尽力的
You know why he doesn't remember? 你知道他为什么不记得吗
The curse isn't working on him yet. 因为诅咒还没对他产生影响
Henry... 亨利
David has amnesia. 戴维是失忆了
Which is preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story 而这恰好让诅咒不能用假的记忆替换掉
with fake memories. 他在童话故事中的记忆
Right, because everyone here has fake stories 对 因为这儿所有人的记忆都是假的
that prevent them from remembering who they really are. 假记忆让他们不能记起自己原本的身份
Right, and now is our chance to help him. 没错 现在正是我们帮助他的机会
We just have to get him to remember that he's-- 我们得帮他想起他就是
He's prince charming. 他就是白马王子
We just have to jog his memory 我们得撮合他和布兰切特老师
by getting him and Ms. Blanchard together. 以促使他逐渐想起
Didn't we just try that? 我们不是试过了吗
And it woke him up. 所以他醒了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476153.html |