《童话镇》第149期:数字七(在线收听

 because you no longer worry me Ms. Swan. 因为你不再令我担心了 斯旺女士

You see I did a little digging into who you are 我调查了一下你的身份
and what I found out was quite soothing. 调查结果让我很宽心
It all comes down to the number seven. 归根到底都和数字7有关
Seven? 7吗
It's the number of addresses you've had in the last decade. 那是你过去十年所有地址的数目
Your longest stint anywhere was two years. 你呆得最久的地方也只有两年
Really what did you enjoy so much about Tallahassee? 说真的 塔拉哈西有什么东西那么吸引你
If you were wonding I did find a place here in town. 如果你想问 我在镇上找到了住处
I know with Ms. Blanchard. 我知道 和布兰切特女士一起
How long is your lease? 你租了多久
Oh wait. You don't have one. 等等 你根本没有租约
You see my point? 懂我的意思了吗
In order for something to grow Ms. Swan it needs roots 斯旺女士 万物生长都离不开根
and you don't have any. 而你却没有
People don't change. 本性难移
They only fool themselve into believing they can. 人们只是欺骗自己去相信他们可以
You don't know me. No I think I do. 你不了解我 不 我很了解
All I ask is as you carry on your transient life 我想说的是当你继续你那辗转的人生时
you think of Henry and what's best for him 你想想亨利 想想什么对他才是最好的
perhaps consider a clean break 可以考虑快刀斩乱麻
it's gonna happen anyway. 反正总有一天要分开
Enjoy your cocoa. 尽情享用你的可可吧
Ohh. Really? 不是吧
Do you have a laundry I can use? 能借洗衣房用一下吗
Oh no no no no no. 不要啊 不要啊
You okay? 你还好吗
The sheets they're...uh...they're pink. 这些床单... 变成粉红色了
You tried bleach? 用过漂白剂吗
Last night I felt contractions 昨晚我感觉到了子宫收缩
the doctor said that the baby can come any day now. 医生说宝宝随时都有可能出生
So... that's great. 那很好啊
It's just that um 只是
when the when the baby comes. 当我怀孕的时候
no one thinks that I can do this. 没人认为我能担起这一切
No one thinks I can do anything. 所有人都认为我什么都做不了
Maybe they're right. 也许他们是对的
Screw them. 去他们的
What? Screw them. How old are you? 什么 去他们的 你多大了
19. 19岁
I was 18. 我当时只有18岁
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476329.html