《童话镇》第150期:自强不息(在线收听

 When you when you had a kid? 你生宝宝的时候吗

Yeah. I know what it's like. 是的 我知道那种感觉
Everyone loves to tell you what you can and can't do 每个人都喜欢跟你说你能做这个 不能做那个
especially with a kid but ultimately whatever you're considering doing... or giving up... 尤其是有孩子以后 但是最终不论是你想要做点什么 或是放弃
the choice is yours. 都是你自己的决定
It's not exactly what you might think it is. 事情不会是你预想的那样
It never is. 一直都不是
People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. 你一辈子都会听他们唠叨你该如何做
You just gotta punch back and say "No this is who I am." 你只需要回击他们说"不 我就这样"
You want people to look at you differently? Make them. 你想别人对你刮目相看 就得自强
You want to change things you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself 如果你想要改变现状就你必须拿出实际行动 自强不息
because there are no fairy godmothers in this world. 因为这个世上没有仙女教母
Ashley. 阿什莉
What are you doing? 你在干什么
Changing my life. 改变我的人生
I know you think otherwise 我知道你不这么觉得
but I don't enjoy these Saturday city council meetings. 但是我并不喜欢周六镇议会的情况
Sometimes they're just unavoidable. 但有时这些事避免不了
Now... you know the rules? 你知道规矩
Yes on homework no on tv and stay inside. 可以做作业 不能看电视 不能出去
Good boy. 乖孩子
Under no circumstance do you leave this house. 不管发生什么你都不许离开家
You mean don't see my mom. 你是说 不要去见我妈妈
She's not your mother. 她不是你妈妈
She's just a woman passing through. 她只是一个过客
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476330.html