《童话镇》第190期:拒绝婚约(在线收听) |
Out of the door turn right. 出门右转 Two blocks you'll find the trail. Can't miss it. 两个街区后你就会看到小路 你会找到的
Thank you. 谢谢
See something you like? 看到什么喜欢的东西了吗
Where did you get that? 这个从哪儿来的
That old thing? 那个旧东西吗
That's been gathering dust for... forever. 它一直在那儿 接受灰尘的洗礼
I think this belonged to me. 我觉得它曾经是我的
Really? 是吗
Are you sure? 你确定吗
Yes. 我确定
I remember. 我记得它
Mother. 母亲
Ohh you're back. You're alive. 你回来了 你还活着
I did it. 我做到了
Are you hurt? I've been so worried. 你受伤了吗 我一直在担心
I'm fine mother really. 我很好 母亲 真的
Oh look at you. 让我看看你
Look at you. You you look like... 看看你 你看上去真像
Like a... oh you look like a prince. 真像一个王子
Come inside. I'll make us some supper. 进来吧 我来做晚餐
You should see the house the farm. 你应该看看这房子 这农场
The king is going to take care of us. 国王会照顾我们的
He's already started. 他已经这么做了
What? 怎么了
What's wrong? 有什么问题吗
Midas wants to unite the kingdoms 迈达斯想让我娶他的女儿
by marrying me to his daughter. 以此来统一整个王国
What? 什么
It makes the grain merchant's dowry look like sheep dung. 相比之下 那个谷物商人的嫁妆一文不值
No. 不
You were right to turn down that offer as you must this one too. 你拒绝那个婚约是对的 这个你也必须拒绝
Every day you've been gone has shown me it was shameful of me to ever encourage you otherwise. 你离开的每一天都让我明白 我当初那样劝你是不道德的
Your freedom to choose 你可以自由地选择
is more important than anything. 比任何事情都重要
I'll give up the farm. No. 我会放弃这个农场 不行
They can't force you. 他们不会强迫你
Yes they can and because of our ruse Midas can never really know who I am which... 他们会 因为我们的计谋 迈达斯永远都不会知道我是谁
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476476.html |