《童话镇》第207期:夺走我的一切(在线收听) |
What are you doing here? 你在这干什么 Bringing flowers to my father's grave like I do every wednesday. 像我每周三都做的那样来我父亲的墓献花
Don't blame her. 别怪她
It's my fault. I wanted to look in there. 是我的错 是我想进去看看
Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
What were you looking for? 你在找什么
Nothing. 没什么
It was uh... it was nothing. 是...呃...没什么
You don't look well dear. 你脸色不太好 亲爱的
Let's take you home. 我送你回家
No I...I don't want to go home. 不 我不想回家
Not with you.Oh? 我不想跟你一起回 是吗
But you'll go with her. 但是你想跟她回去
Hey this is between you two. 这是你们俩的事
Leave me out of it. 别把我扯进去
She's right. 她说得对
It's between us and things have to change. 这是我们之间的事 我们不能再继续下去了
And I wonder why that is all of a sudden. 我倒好奇为什么突然起了变化
It has nothing to do with her. 这跟她没有关系
You know I've realized that 我意识到
I don't feel anything Regina 我没有任何感觉 瑞金娜
and I know now it's not me. 现在我知道原因不在我这
It's you. 是你的问题
So you're leaving me for her. 所以你为了她离开我
I'm leaving you for me. 我为了自己而离开你
Graham you're not thinking straight. 格兰姆 你没想清楚
Actually for the first time I am. 事实上 这是我第一次想清楚了
I'd rather have nothing than settle for less. 宁缺毋滥
Nothing is better than what we have. 一无所有好过现有的
I need to feel something Regina and the only way to do that is to give myself the chance. 我得感觉到点什么 瑞金娜 唯一的办法就是给自己个机会
Graham. I'm sorry. 格兰姆 抱歉
It's over. 结束了
I don't know what I ever did to you Ms. Swan to deserve this 斯旺女士 我不知道自己哪里得罪了 你使你如此对我
to have you keep coming after everything I hold dear. 不断夺走我所珍爱的一切
I told you it's not her. 我说了 跟她没关系
None of this happen until she got here. 她没来之前什么都没发生
I'm sorry but have you ever stopped to think that maybe the problem isn't with me but with you? 对不起 你有没有停下来想过 也许问题不在我而是你自己的身上
Excuse me? 你说什么
Henry came and found me. 亨利找到了我
Graham... 格兰姆
kissed me. 吻了我
Both were miserable. 他们俩都过的不开心
Maybe Madame Mayor 镇长女士
you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why that is. 也许你真应该好好照照镜子 问问自己到底怎么了
Why is everyone running away from you? 为何所有人都离你而去
Not worth it. 你不值得我动手
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476610.html |