《童话镇》第222期:恭喜警长(在线收听

 The sheriff's jacket,  警长的外套

I thought you might want it after all.  我想你可能还是想要它
You do know I'm armed, right?  你知道我有带枪吧
It's all part of the act, my dear.  这全都是一场戏  亲爱的
Political theater in an actual theater.  在剧场上演的政治阴谋
I knew no one was gonna vote for you, unless we gave you some kind of extraordinary quality.  我知道没人会投票给你 除非我赋予你一些特别的品质
And I'm afraid saving old Regina's arse from the fire just wasn't gonna do that.  在火灾中救了瑞金娜一命 恐怕还不够
We had to give you a higher form of bravery.  我们得展现你更高层次的勇气
They had to see you defy me,  他们得看到你公然反抗我
and they did.  他们的确看到了
No way.  不可能
There is no way you planned that.  这不可能都在你的计划中
Everyone's afraid of Regina,  大家都怕瑞金娜
but they're more afraid of me.  但他们更怕我
By standing up to me, you won them over.  反抗我就赢得了他们
It was the only way.  这是唯一的办法
You knew I'd agree.  你知道我会同意
Oh, yeah.  当然
I know how to recognize a desperate soul.  我看得出你已不顾一切
Why did you do this?  你为什么要这么做
We made a deal some time back, Ms. Swan.  我们曾有过一个协议  斯旺女士
We established that you owed me a favor.  你欠着我一个人情
I know that can be a bad feeling, 我知道那感觉不好
Owing someone.  欠人情
Now that you're sheriff,  既然你是警长了
I'm sure we'll find some way for you to pay back what you owe me.  我相信你能把人情还了
Congratulations.  恭喜了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476624.html