《童话镇》第244期:稻草织出的金子(在线收听

 My. I'm so sorry, but, uh... It's... It's chipped. 天啊  我很抱歉  但是它  它碎了一块

You can hardly see it. 你  这几乎看不出来的
Oh, it's just a cup. 不过是个杯子而已
Sheriff Swan, you can go now. 斯旺警长  你现在可以走了
I know exactly what was taken and who did it. 我知道是谁来过  拿走了什么
I've got it from here. 下面由我处理吧
No, you don't. 不行
This was a robbery. Public menace. 这是抢劫  产生了公共威胁
And if you don't tell me what you know, I'll have to arrest you for obstruction of justice. 如果你不把已知情况向我说明  我就不得不以妨害公正的罪名逮捕你
I have a feeling you don't want to be behind bars. 我觉得你肯定不想进监狱
Indeed not. 当然不想
All right, his name's Moe French. 好吧  他叫莫·弗莱斯
He sells flowers. He recently defaulted on a loan. 是卖花的  他最近有个典当超期了
A short time ago, we had a little disagreement over collateral. 前几天  我们在担保上有些小分歧
Okay. I'll go get him, check him out. 好  我会去找他  调查一下
I'm sure you will, assuming I don't find him... 你是该去  鉴于我没有找到他...
Let's just say bad things tend to happen to bad people. 这么说吧  恶人总会有恶报
Is that a threat? 这算是威胁吗
Observation. Good luck. 只是个评论而已  祝你好运
Why do you spin so much? 你织这么多做什么呢
Sorry. It's just... You've spun straw into more gold than you could ever spend. 抱歉  我只是...你用稻草织出的金子永远都花不完了
I like to watch the wheel. 我喜欢看着纺车转
Helps me forget. 它能帮助我遗忘
Forget what? 遗忘什么
I guess it worked.  看来我还真忘了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477039.html