《童话镇》第372期:对家人应该不离不弃(在线收听) |
It was the only way to make sure you'd help me. 只有这样你才会帮我 Uhh! Wait! Wait! Please.My daughter... My Grace she's she's waiting for me. I promised her I'd be home for tea. 等等 等等 求你了 我的女儿 我的小格蕾丝 她在她在等着我 我跟她发誓说我会回家喝茶
A promise which you now have broken. 现在你已经违背这个誓言了
If you truly cared for your daughter, you never would've left her in the first place. 要是你真的看重你的女儿 你一开始就不会离开她
You were right, Jefferson.You don't abandon family.No! 你说的没错 杰弗森 对家人应该不离不弃 别走
Take him to the queen. 带他去见皇后
Her majesty says she knows you're responsible for helping to steal from her. 皇后陛下说她知道你胁从盗窃她的物品
The queen. She tricked... 是皇后 她骗...
That woman's name is Regina.There is only one queen—The queen of hearts. 那个女人叫瑞金娜 皇后只有一个 那就是红心皇后
Yes, of course. My apologies. Now please... 是的 当然 我很抱歉 求您...
Her majesty wishes to know how you got to this world.How did you come to wonderland? 皇后陛下想知道你是怎么进入这个世界的 你是如何进入仙境的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477568.html |