《童话镇》第486期:艾玛和亨利告别(在线收听) |
I have to go. 我必须要离开了 Go? You mean leave Storybrooke? 离开...你是说要离开童话镇吗
Yeah. I spoke to Regina, and we made a deal. 对 我和瑞金娜谈过了 我们达成了协议
I'm still gonna be able to see you, just not... every day. 我还是能见到你 只是不是每天
No! No, you can't trust her. 不 不 你不能相信她
I have to. It's my only choice. It's what's best for you, Henry. 我不得不相信她 这是我的唯一选择 这是对你最好的选择 亨利
Every time I fight her, someone else gets hurt. 每次我和她作对 都有人会受伤
No, no, no! You're just scared. This happens to all heroes. 不不不 你只是害怕了 所有的英雄都会有这样的经历
It's just the low moment before you fight back. 这只是黎明前的黑暗
Henry! This isn't a story. This is reality. And things have to change. 亨利 这不是童话 这是现实 一切都得改变
You can't skip school. You can't run away, and... 你不能逃学 你不能逃走 还有...
You can't believe in curses. 你不能相信什么诅咒
Yyou really don't believe? 你真的不相信吗
I... This is how it has to be right now. 我们现在只能这样了
I made a deal, and I used my super power. She's telling the truth.She's gonna take really good care of you. 我和她达成了协议 我用了我的超能力 她说了实话 她会竭尽全力照顾好你
Yes, but she wants you dead. 是的 但是她想让你死
Come on, Henry! 亨利 别乱说
You're the only one that can stop her. 你是唯一能阻止她的人
Stop her from what? All she's ever done is fight for you. 阻止她什么 她所做的一切都是为了你
This just... got out of hand. I'm sorry. 只不过有点失控 对不起
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/478027.html |