《童话镇》第493期:戴维告白玛丽(在线收听

 Bravery won't get you out of this forest, dearie. 勇气不能带你走出森林 亲爱的

Magic will. Trust me. 魔法可以 相信我
This is a deal you want to make, because we both want the same thing. 你会愿意做这笔交易的 因为我们想要的东西相同
What's that? 是什么
Why, you and your true love to be together, of course. 当然是你和你的爱人长相厮守了
David. I was wrong... about you, about me, about... everything. 戴维 对你 对自己 对这一切...我都想错了
I didn't believe in you, and I wish I had a good reason why... 我不信任你 我也希望我有个好借口...
But it's like I keep making these wrong decisions, and I don't understand why they keep happening. 但似乎我一直在做错误的决定 我不知道为什么总是这样
You know, ever since I woke up from that coma, my life hasn't made a lick of sense, except for you, and what I'm feeling... 自从我从昏迷中醒来 我的生活就一直不对劲 除了你 还有我的感受
It's love, Mary Margaret. 那是爱 玛丽·玛格丽特
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/478035.html