译林版牛津高中英语(必修1):Unit1 School life-Reading(2)(在线收听

My English improved a lot, as I used English every day and spent an hour each day reading English books in the library.

我每天都使用英语,每天还花一小时在图书馆阅读英文书,因此我的英语有了很大进步。

I usually went to the Computer Club during the lunch break, so I could send e-mails to my family and friends back home for free.

我经常在午饭休息的时间去电脑俱乐部,这样我可以免费给国内的家人和朋友发电子邮件。

I also had an extra French class on Tuesday evenings.

每周二晚,我还要上一堂额外的法语课。

Cooking was really fun as I learned how to buy, prepare and cook food.

烹饪课真的很有趣,因为我学会了如何选购、准备和烹饪食物。

At the end of term we held a class party and we all had to cook something.

期末时我们举办了一次班级聚餐,我们都必须做些吃的。

I was glad that all my classmates were fond of the cake that I made.

我所有的同学都非常喜欢吃我做的蛋糕,我非常开心。

Students at that school have to study Maths, English and Science,

那所学校的学生需要学习数学、英语和自然科学,

but can stop studying some subjects if they do not like them, for example, History and French.

但是可以放弃学习某些他们不喜欢的科目,比如历史和法语。

They can choose other subjects like Art and Computer Science, or Languages such as Spanish and German.

他们可以选择其它科目,比如木工、计算机科学或语言课,如西班牙语和德语。

In the Art class that I took, I made a small sculpture.

我在参加的手工课上做了一个小雕刻。

Though it did not look very beautiful when it was finished, I still liked it very much.

尽管完工之后它看上去并不好看,但我还是很喜欢它。

I missed Chinese food a lot at lunch.

午餐时,我非常想念中国菜。

British food is very different.

英国食品非常不同。

British people like eating dessert at the end of their main meal.

英国人喜欢在正餐过后吃甜食。

After lunch, we usually played on the school field.

午餐后,我们通常在操场上玩。

Sometimes I played football with the boys.

有时我和男孩子们踢足球。

Sometimes I just relaxed under a tree or sat on the grass.

有时我只是站在树下放松,或坐在草地上。

I was very lucky to experience this different way of life.

能经历这样一种完全不同的生活方式,我感到非常幸运。

I look back on my time in the UK with satisfaction, and I really hope to go back and study in Manchester again.

我很开心回顾我在英国的时间,我真希望有一天我可以再次回到曼彻斯特学习。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/ylbnjgzyy/bxy/482876.html