《绝命毒师》讲解 第19期:知识点(在线收听

Marie: And somebody bought it? 还有人买这个?

Skyler: Yeah, some guy in Minneapolis. $14.00 plus shipping. 有个Minneapolis的人买的,14美金加运费。

Marie: At this rate, in 50 or 60years, you'll be rich. So how goes the novel? 照这个速度下去,五六十年以后你就发了。小说写得怎么样?

Plus shipping 加运费

I ordered you the book you asked for online. It's $20 plus shipping. 我在网上买了你要的书,20美金加运费。

At this rate 照这个速度

We're working too slow. At this rate we won't finish the project until next year. 我们工作太慢了,照这个速度明年才能完成项目。

Marie: So what's up with Walt lately? 老白最近怎么了?

Skyler: hat do you mean? He's fine. 什么意思?他挺好的。

Marie: He just seems. I don't know quieter than usual. 我就是看起来比平时安静了。

Skyler: Turning 50 is a big deal. I mean, I'm sure as hell not looking forward to 40. 到50岁可是大事,我可不期待变40岁。

So what's up with... lately? 用来询问某人/某事最近的情况,进展。

So what's up with the dog lately? He just sleeps all day. Is he sick? 狗狗最近怎么了?他总是整天睡觉。

Turning 50 is a big deal. 到50岁了是件大事哦。

...is a big deal. ...是件大事哦。

A: Why are you so happy? It's just a part-time job. 你怎么这么开心?就是一个兼职工作呀。

B: Getting that job is a big deal to me. I need the money. 得到那份工作对我来讲很重要,我需要这份钱。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jmdsjj/490410.html