《凯莉日记》第2期: 失去妈妈的我,不可怜(在线收听

Uh,not that dress.

别选那条裙子

She wore it on her last birthday. You could spill something on it or rip it, you know?

这是她最后一次生日穿的.你可能会把汤泼上去或者撕破它

Really?

真的给我吗?

Yeah.Just...try not to let'em get broken in your backpack.

对 只是...放在背包里的时候尽量别弄坏了

I'll be super careful, I promise.

我会特别小心,我保证

The first day of school was something I usually found exciting

开学第一天我总是激动万分

But so much had changed for me.

可对我来说变化太多了

Hi! How was your summer?

暑假过得怎么样?

As I watched everyone passing around the news of the day like mono after a homecoming dance,

我看着大家传播着今日新闻比如返校舞蹈上落单的人

I realized that I was the virus no one wanted to get near

我意识到我才是大家避之不及的病毒

The freak who had lost her mom

失去了妈妈的怪人

Except for Donna LaDonna and her minions, the Jens.

除了多娜拉当娜和她的小跟班们简家姐妹

Donna was just twisted enough to think a connection to tragedy would make her that much more compelling.And she wouldn't be wrong

多娜心灵扭曲到会认为一个悲情人物会让她颇有兴致.她不会错的

Carrie, you poor girl. Are you doing okay?

凯莉,你真可怜,还好吧

Yeah, I'm fine

对,我还好

Okay, well, if you need anything

好吧如果你需要什么

I mean, a shoulder to cry on, fashion tips,

借肩膀哭 时尚建议

maybe even a wand of mascara

甚至是一只睫毛膏

I'm here for you

随时来找我

I'll keep that in mind, Thanks.

我会记住的,谢了

You're such a good person

你真是个好人

Thanks

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klrjjj/490425.html