《凯莉日记》第7期: 这是我曼哈顿爱情故事的起点(在线收听

Manhattan was a lot like my purse-- Damaged, and it had seen better days. But I wouldn't have traded that purse for this moment for anything.

曼哈顿和我的包很像 伤痕累累 今非昔比 但现在的包我千金不换

Is this it?

到了吗

Yep.

是的

It's huge.

好高的楼啊

I can pick you up after work. No.

我可以接你下班 不要

I'll take the 6:00 train like we talked about. You said the woman I'm working for can take me there, so I'm fine.

我们谈过的 我到时候搭六点的火车 你说过我的女老板会搭我去车站 我没问题的

All right, but if you change your mind, I can be here in an hour

好吧 但你如果改了主意 我可以在一小时内过来

And don't forget. I'm going straight from the train to the dance, and home by curfew. Good.

别忘了 我下了火车会直奔舞会 宵禁前回家 好

How do I look?

我看起来如何

Like a young woman. How did that happen? You sure you don't want me to walk you in?

意气风发的年轻女士 怎么突然就长大了 你确定不要我送你进去吗

Dad, young woman, remember? I got this. It's okay. You can go.

爸爸 你刚还说我是年轻女士呢 我自己能行 没事的 你走吧

I love you, kiddo.

爱你 孩子

Dad.

Okay.

好吧

I had arrived to the place where so many before me had come to live out their dreams.

我来到了 这个无数前辈曾经前来 追寻梦想的地方

I wasn't sure where the city would take me, but I couldn't wait to find out.

我不确定这个城市会带我走向何方 但我已经等不及去发现了

It was the beginning of my Manhattan love story.

这是我曼哈顿爱情故事的起点

Ow. Yo, watch it.

看着点儿

Blue files are cases that were litigated. Green are out of court settlements. They must be filed separately, but alphabetically.

蓝色的文件是上过法庭的案子 绿色的是庭外和解的案子 你要把它们分别按照字母排序整理

I can do that. Is this a big case?

没问题 这是大案子吗

They're files from old closed cases. They'll be taken to cold storage.

这些都是已结案件的档案 到时候会放进储存库

This... is where you'll be working.

这里就是你办公的地方

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klrjjj/490477.html