老友记精校版第1季 第44期:克林顿亲信助手(12)(在线收听

Monica:I think it's a part of an act. I have a feeling that Chandler is a lot more sophisticated than he seems.

我认为这是一部分,Chandler要比表面上更有内涵。

Phoebe:You know who is kind of sexy?

你知道谁有一点性感?

Monica:Don't.

别说

Rachel:Ross.

Ross.

Monica:No, guys, please he is my brother.

不,他可是我哥呢。。

Rachel:I know what exactly what you mean, he can be really smooth,

我完全明白你的意思,他真的很沉稳,

Can't you just picture him in bed?

你能想像他在床上的情景吗?

Monica:I really don't want to.

我一点也没兴趣。

All: Come on, laugh, laugh.

来吧,笑一个。

Ross:I remember the moonlight coming in through the window and her face had the most incredible glow.

我记得月光从窗外照了进来,她的脸散发着最动人的光彩。

Chandler:Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling, you did this part, Could I get some painkillers over here, please?

对,月亮,暗淡的光辉,神奇的感觉,说得好!我可以要点止痛药吗,拜托?

Joey:He's right, enough, already. What is the big deal about today? So you slept with her for the first time, so what? You slept with her for seven years after that.

他是对的,已经够了。这个日子有什么大不了的?你第一次和她睡觉,那又怎么样?你后来和她睡了七年呢。

Ross:Look, it's just a little more complicated...

嗯,只是有些事情比较复杂。

Chandler:Well, what? What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women? That she left you for another woman that likes women?

嗯,什么?什么?她离开了你?她喜欢女人?她为了个喜欢女人的女人而甩了你?

Ross:Little louder, okay, I think there's a man on the twelfth floor in a coma that didn't quite hear you...

你还能再大声点吗?我想可能十二楼那个昏迷的病人听不清楚你在说什么……

Chandler:Then what?

到底怎么了?

Ross:My first time with Carol was...

我和Carol的第一次是……是我的…

Joey:What?

什么?

Ross:It was my first time.

那是我的第一次。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497147.html