老友记精校版第1季 第46期:克林顿亲信助手(14)(在线收听

Monica:Oh, George, baby, drop the towel!

哦,George,宝贝,扔掉浴巾!

All:Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please drop the...

对,扔掉它!扔掉浴巾!请扔掉...

wowww

哇~

Joey:Man. Can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?

老兄,你能相信他只和一个女人上过床吗?

Chandler:I think it's great. Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic...

我认为这很不错啊。要知道,这很甜蜜,这很浪漫……

Joey:Really?

真的?

Chandler:No, you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.

不,你开玩笑吧?他是个怪胎。我鄙视他。

Both:Hey, man! buddy!

嗨,伙计。

Ross:Hi.

嗨。

Receptionist:Oh, that's attractive.

哦,真好看。

Chandler:Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.

哦,我认为你在《沉默的羔羊》里表现得棒极了。

Oh come on, admit it! All things considered, you had fun tonight.

哦别这样,承认吧!无论如何,今天晚上你很开心。

Ross:Fun? Where was the fun? Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part?

开心?开心在哪儿?给我说明白,哪部分是值得开心的?

Where's my puck?

我的冰球呢?

Joey:Oh, ah the kid has it.

哦,啊,那小孩拿着呢。

Ross:The kid...? Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck.

小孩……?打扰一下,呃,那是,那是我的冰球。

Kid:I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers.

我找到的。谁捡的谁得,谁丢的谁倒霉。

Chandler:You gotta do it, man.

你搞得定。

Ross:Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you—can't do it.

哦是吗?恩,我是橡胶,你是胶水,不管如何—我做不到。

Listen, uh give me back my puck. Kid: No.

听着,呃把冰球还给我。不。

Ross:'Yes', how about. C'mere. Gimme! Give me my puck.

说“好”怎么样?还给我!

Kid:No! No!

不!不!

Receptionist:Hey! Hey! No rough holding in my ER!

嗨!嗨!别在我的急救室打架!

Ross:Give me my puck!!

把我的冰球还来!

Ross:Now that was fun.

那才好玩。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497149.html