老友记精校版第1季 第49期:洗衣服(2)(在线收听

Phoebe: You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.

如果需要的话,我和你一起去。

Chandler: Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her.

哦,谢了,不过我觉得她会感觉是我们是在联手对付她。

Phoebe: No, I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony.

不,我的意思是你去和Janice分手,而我去和Tony分手。

Ross: Tony? Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?

Tony? 哦,你要跟Tony分手?

Phoebe: Yeah, I know, he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know? I don't know if it's me, or his hungerstrike, or.. I don't know.

是啊,我知道他人很好,但是我对他再没新鲜感了, 你懂吗?我不知道问题是在我,还是因为他绝食抗议,还是唉,我也不知道。

Rachel: Does anybody want anything else?

还有谁要点什么吗?

Ross: Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty, chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing.

哦,好,上周你们有一个特别好吃的蛋糕派,里面有很多坚果和巧克力。

Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.

不要了,就这样吧,我可以了。

Phoebe: What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?

怎么了?怎么怪怪的?

Rachel: My father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.

都是我爸啦。他要给我买辆奔驰敞篷车。

Ross: That guy, he burns me up.

这家伙,真让人火大。

Rachel: Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Oh, it's horrible. He called me young lady.

恩,对,如果我搬回家住就会有一辆奔驰。哦,真烦人。他还叫我小姑娘。

Chandler: Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.

喔,我最讨厌我爸那样叫我了。

Monica: Did he give you that whole "You'renotuptothis" thing again?

他是不是又说些"你还没到时候"之类的话?

Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got this extended disco version with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own". Phoebe: Uhhuh, uhhuh.

哦,对,对。其实,这次还是迪斯科加长版,外加三重奏伴唱"你永远无法自力更生"。嗯哼,嗯哼。

Angela: Hi, Joey. Joey: My god, Angela.

嗨,Joey。天呐, Angela。

Monica: Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her.

哇,被你甩了明显对她有好处。

Phoebe: Are you gonna go over there? Joey: No. Yeah. No.Okay, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager.One Mississippi, two Mississippithree Mississippi. That seems pretty cool.

你要过去吗?啊不,啊对,啊不。好吧,但是先不过去,我不想看起来太捉急。一个密西西比,两个密西西比,三个密西西比。现在看起来很随了。

Joey: Hey, Angela. Angela: Joey.

嗨,Angela。 Joey。

Joey: You look good. Angela: That's because I'm wearing a dress that accents my boobs.

你看起来很不错哦。那是因为我穿了件能凸显我胸部的衣服。

Joey: You don't say.

看得出来。

Ross: So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?

那个,呃,Rachel,你准备,呃,你今晚准备做什么?

Rachel: Oh, big glamour night, me and Monica at Laundorama.

哦,今晚的安排可精彩了,我和Monica准备去洗衣店洗衣服。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497152.html