老友记精校版第1季 第52期:洗衣服(5)(在线收听

Ross: Okay, okay, now what is wrong with my Snuggles? What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a little warm, fuzzy bear. All right, I can pick something else up on the way.

好,好,我的斯耐格柔顺剂又怎么了?怎么了,这表示我是一个体贴、温柔的人。你懂的,就像一只温暖的、毛绒绒的小熊。好吧,我可以顺路买点其他的用。

Monica: Thank you. So what does this Bob guy look like? Is he tall? Short?

谢谢你,那这个Bob长什么样?高还是矮?

Joey: Yep.

对。

Monica: Which?

哪一样?

Joey: Which what?

什么哪一样?

Monica: You've never met Bob, have you?

你没见过Bob,对不?

Joey: No, but

对,但是…

Monica: Oh my god, Joey, for all we know this guy could be horribly.

哦天呐,Joey,这家伙很有可能非常.

Angela: Hey, Joey.

嗨,Joey。

Monica: horribly attractive. I'll be shutting up now.

非常帅。我现在就闭嘴。

Chandler: Where are they? Where are they?

他们在哪儿?他们在哪儿?

Phoebe: This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.

这样挺好。我们两个还从来没单独做过什么呢。

Chandler: It's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car and run over some puppies.

太好了。也许明天我们可以租辆车去压小狗。

Phoebe: Eww, I don't wanna do that.

哦,这件事我可不想做。

Chandler: Here we go.

来了。

Phoebe: Okay, have a good breakup.

祝你有个愉快的分手。

Chandler: Hey, Janice.

嗨,Janice。

Janice: Oh, my god, I am so glad you called me. I had the most supremely awful day.

哦,天呐,真高兴你打给我。我今天过得一塌糊涂。

Chandler: Hey, that's not good. Can I get an espresso and a latte over here, please?

嘿,那可不太好。能给我一杯浓咖啡和一杯拿铁吗?

Janice: We got the proofs back from that photo shoot, you know, the one with the little vegetables. Anyway, they pretty much sucked, so, I blew off the rest of the afternoon, and I went shopping

我们从那个照相馆取回样片,你知道的,有几颗小菜菜的那个。话说,效果不怎么样,所以我下午剩下的时间就出去发泄了,然后我去逛街

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497155.html