老友记精校版第1季 第55期:洗衣服(8)(在线收听

Rachel: Oh god. Oh, am I being like a total laundry spaz? I mean, am I supposed to use like one machine for shirts and another machine for pants?

哦,天呐,我就是个洗衣白痴。我想,我是不是应该用一台机器洗衬衣,另一台洗裤子?

Ross: Have you never done this before?

Rach,你以前从来没这样洗过衣服?

Rachel: Well, not myself, but I know other people that have. Okay. You caught me. I'm a laundry virgin.

嗯,没自己洗过,但我知道其他人这样洗。好吧,被你发现了,我是第一次来洗衣房。

Ross: Uh, well, don't worry, I'll use the gentle cycle. Okay, um, basically you wanna use one machine for all your whites, Okay, a whole other machine for your colors. And a third for your uh, your uh, delicates, and that would be your bras and your underpanty things.

啊,好吧,别担心,我会用轻柔循环模式的。好,最基本的,你得用一台机器洗你所有白色的衣服,好,另一台洗其他颜色的衣服。第三个洗你精致的衣物,就是胸罩和内裤之类的。

Rachel: Okay, well, what about these are white cotton panties. Would they go with whites or with delicates?

好的,那这些棉质的白色内裤呢?和白色衣服一起洗,还是贴身衣物?

Ross: Uh, that, that, that would be a judgment call.

呃,这个,这个,这个你自己决定。

Monica: He's so cute! So, where did you guys grow up?

他好帅!你们在哪儿长大的?

Angela: Brooklyn Heights.

布鲁克林。

Bob: Cleveland.

克里佛兰。

Monica: How did that happen?

怎么会这样?

Joey: Oh my God!

天呐!

Monica: What?

怎么了?

Joey: I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. But I'm not.

我刚刚突然觉得有点晕,不过现在好了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497158.html