老友记精校版第1季 第56期:洗衣服(9)(在线收听

Joey: So, you and Angela, huh?

所以你和安琪拉在一起?

Bob: Yep. Pretty much.

对,差不多。

Joey: You're a lucky man. You know what I miss the most about her? That cute nibbly noise she makes when she eats. Like a happy little squirrel, or a weasel.

你运气真好。你知道我最想念她什么吗?就是她啃东西的时候发出的可爱的小声音,就像一只开心的小松鼠或者鼬鼠。

Bob: Huh, I never really noticed.

我倒没注意过。

Joey: Oh, yeah, yeah, listen for it.

哦,对,对,注意听听。

Bob: Monica, Monica is great.

Monica,Monica很好。

Joey: Yeah, yeah, she is. But it's not gonna last. She's too much for me in bed. Sexually.

对,对,她很好。不过我们不会长了。我跟她在床上心有余而力不足。性方面。

Monica: I've gotta tell you, Bob is terrific.

我跟你说,Bob简直太棒了。

Angela: Yeah, isn't he?

是啊,不是吗?

Monica: It is so great to meet a guy who is smart and funny, and has an emotional age beyond, like eight.

真是太棒了,好不容易遇上一个像他这样的,既聪明又风趣,而且心智超过8岁小孩的。

Angela: You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.

还有你知道吗?他在床上更是一流。

Monica: Wow. My brother never even told me when he lost his virginity.

哇,我哥甚至都从来都没告诉我他第一次是什么时候呢。

Angela: Huh. That's nice.

啊。那很好啊。

Phoebe: Hey, you can do this. It's just like pulling off a Bandaid. Okay, just do it really fast, and then the wound is exposed. Go! Go!

嘿,你能做到的。就像撕掉创可贴一样。只要飞快一扯,然后伤口就露出来了。快去!快去!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497159.html