老友记精校版第1季 第64期:屁股秀(4)(在线收听

Joey: you mean you want to sign me?

你是说你想签我?

Estelle: No, I wanna go up on the top of the Empire State Building then make out. Of course I wanna sign you!

不,我想去帝国大厦顶与你亲热,我当然是要签你啊!

Joey: Oh, Miss Leonard. Estelle: Ride them, cowboy. Joey: I am sorry.

小姐,我实在是 ……Oh,小伙子,小心点,冒冒失失的家伙。对不起。

Ross: I don't see it I don't see it.

我看不到,我看不到。

Chandler: Try to look pass the book. Monica: You just have to unfocus your eyes.

试着看这里 让你的眼睛离焦。

Ross: What is focusing? There is nothing to focus on.

集中什么?没有什么可以看的。

Phoebe: It's the Statue of Liberty! Monica: Right!

是自由女神 对啦

Ross: Where is the Statue of Liberty? where? Phoebe: There, but I can not see it now.

自由女神在哪里?那里。但是现在我看不到了。

Chandler: Hey, kids. Ross: Come here. Do you see anything right here?

嗨,伙计们。到这里来。你在这里看到什么了吗?

Chandler: It looks like a boat. Ross: A boat. Chandler: Right there in front of the Statue of Liberty.

看起来像一只船。 一只船。正好在自由女神前面。

Chandler: Well, I can't believe I've been here almost seven seconds and you haven't asked me how my date went.

我坐在这儿都七秒钟了,竟没人问我的约会如何?

Monica: Oh, right, right. How was your date, 'Chandlrr'? Chandler: It was unbelievable.

哦,对,对。你约会怎么样,'Chandlrr'?真是令人难以置信

Chandler: I've never met anyone like her. She's had the most amazing life! She was in the Israeli army.

我没见过像她那样的人,她的生活真是太令人称羡了。她穿过以色列阵地。

Aurora: Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block. So, we made it to the border.

幸运的是没有子弹打到引擎。所以,我们按时到达了边境,

Aurora: But just barely, and l.... I've been talking about myself all night long. I'm sorry.

真是有惊无险,而我……我整晚都在谈我自己,抱歉

What about you? Tell me one of your stories.

说你怎么样?告诉我你的事吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497167.html