老友记精校版第1季 第70期:屁股秀(10)(在线收听

Joey: Excuse me, could you see if they could warm it up in here? I am a little concerned about goosebumps.

不好意思,能调高下温度吗?我冷的鸡皮疙瘩都起来了。

Director: Okay, everybody ready?

好,都准备好了吗?

Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.I mean, I know this is just the first step, but I hope that someday.

听着,我只是想谢谢你给我这么好的机会,听着,我只是想谢谢你给我这么好的机会,我知道这只是第一步,但是我期待有一天。

Director: Lose the robe.

脱浴袍。

Joey: Right. Okay. Losing the robe. Okay, and the robe is lost.

对,好的。脱浴袍。浴袍脱完了。

Director: Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please.Let's roll it...water's working...and action. And cut!Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?

好,大家注意,这个镜头我们最好一次过,拜托。开机……放水……然后……开拍。停!屁股男,你在干什么?

Joey: Well, I'm I'm showering.

恩,我、我在淋浴啊。

Director: No, that was clenching.

不,你在挤屁股。

Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know? I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing...I think his butt would be angry here.

哦,恩,我是这样想的,这个男的正心烦意乱,你知道吗?他的太太死了,弟弟失踪了我想他的屁股一定很愤怒。

Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch.Once again, rolling. Water working. And action! And cut! What was that?

我想他的屁股会想在午餐前杀青。再来一次,开机 放水。开始!停!你又在干什么?

Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask....

我在表现沉默中绝望的感觉。不过如果你一定要问……

Chandler: God, I love these fingers...

上帝,我爱这些手指……

Aurora: Thank you.

谢谢。

Chandler: No, actually I meant my fingers. Look at 'em, look at how happy they are.

不,实际上我是指我的手指。看看它们,看看它们多快乐。

Aurora: Oh my God, I'm late.

哦天呐,我迟到了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497173.html