老友记精校版第1季 第87期:祖母死了两回(1)(在线收听

Shelley:Hey gorgeous, how's it going?

嗨,帅哥,你怎么样?

Chandler:Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights...does it get better than this?

在荧火灯下吃日本方便面…我能有多好?

Shelley:Question. You're not dating anybody, are you, because I met somebody who would be perfect for you.

问个问题。你没有约会对象,是吧,因为我碰到个人与你非常般配。

Chandler:Ah, you say perfect might be a problem. Had you said 'codependent', or 'selfdestructive'...

额,说"完美"也许有点不恰当。你如果说"相互依靠",或者"自我毁灭"的话...

Shelley:Do you want a date Saturday? Chandler: Yes please.

你想星期六约会吗?是的,拜托了。

Shelley:Okay. He's cute, he's funny, he's...Chandler: He's a he?

好的。他很帅,很风趣,他...... 他是男的?

Shelley:Well yeah!...Oh God. I just I thought...Good, Shelley. OK! I'm just gonna go flush myself down the toilet now. Okay, byebye...

是的!…哦天呐。我只是我以为......好的,Shelley。我现在只想去把自己冲进下水道…好的,再见…...

Chandler: Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that.I mean, is that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that?

从那以后就没心情吃面条了。我意思是,那不荒谬吗?你能相信她真那样想吗?

Rachel:Um...yeah...Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be...

呃…对,恩,我是说,我第一次见到你时,要知道,我想也许,可能,你也许是…...

Chandler:You did?

你原来以为?

Rachel:Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not.

对,不过随后你在Phoebe的整个生日派对上都盯着我的胸部谈话。所以我想你也许不是。

Chandler:Huh. Did, uh...any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?

恩。呃…你们当中还有其他人第一次见到我时那样想过吗?

Monica:I did. Phoebe: Yeah, I think so, yeah.

我想过。是,我想是的,对。

Joey:Not me.

我没有。

Ross:Nono, me neither.Although, uh...you know, back in college, Susan Saladore did.

不不,我也没有。虽然,你知道,大学时代的苏珊这样认为。

Chandler: You're kidding! Did you tell her I wasn't?

开什么玩笑!你告诉她我不是了吗?

Ross: No....

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497190.html