老友记精校版第1季 第90期:祖母死了两回(4)(在线收听

Monica: Goobye, Nana. Ross: Bye, Nana. Ah...

再见,外婆。再见,外婆。啊!

Mrs. Geller: What is going on? !

怎么回事?!

Ross: Y'know howhow the nurse said thatthat Nana had passed? Well, she's not quite. .

你知道护士怎么说外婆过世了吗?额,她还没有完全过世

Mrs. Geller: What? Ross: She's not past, she's present, she's back.

什么?她没有去世,她还在,她活过来了。

Aunt Lillian: What's going on? Mr. Geller: She may have died.

怎么回事?她也许死了。

Aunt Lillian: She may have died? Mr. Geller: We're looking into it.

她也许死了?我们正在观察。

Ross: I, uh, I'll go see.

我,呃,我要去看看。

Nurse: This almost never happens!

这几乎是从未有过的事!

Ross: Now she's passed.

现在她去世了。

Chandler: I just have to know, okay? Is it my hair?

我,我必须要知道,好吗?是因为我的头发吗?

Rachel: Yes, Chandler, that's exactly what it is. It's your hair.

是的,Chandler,完全正确。就是你的头发。

Phoebe: Yeah, you have homosexual hair.

对,你长了一头同性恋式的头发。

Rachel: Hey! Monica: Hi! Phoebe: Hi!

嗨!嗨!嗨!

Rachel: So, um, did she...Ross: Twice.

额,她过世了吗?两次。

Joey: Twice? Phoebe: Oh, that sucks!

两次?哦,真糟!

Joey: You guys okay?

你们还好吧?

Ross: I don't know, it's weird. I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh...

我不知道。有点奇怪。我知道她去世了,但我只是没感觉到,呃…

Phoebe: Maybe that's 'cause she's not really gone.

也许那是因为她还没真正离开。

Ross: No, no, she's gone. Monica: We checked. A lot.

不不,她走了。我们检查过很多次。

Phoebe: Hm, I mean maybe noone ever really goes. you know?

额,我的意思是也许没有人曾真正离去,你知道吗?

Ever since my mom died, every now and then, I get this feeling that she's like right here, y'know?

自从我妈死后,我时常还是会感到她好像就在这儿,你知道吗!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497193.html