老友记精校版第1季 第92期:祖母死了两回(6)(在线收听

Ross: Here's my retainer!

我的牙齿矫正器!

Mr. Geller: I was just thinking. When my time comes

爸!

Monica: Dad!

爸!

Mr. Geller: Listen to me! When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea.

听我说!听我说!当我死的时候,我想被葬在大海里。

Monica: You what?

你什么?

Mr. Geller: I wanna be buried at sea, it looks like fun.

我想被葬在大海里,这看起来很有趣。

Monica: Define fun. Mr. Geller: Come on, you'll make a day of it! You'll get a boat, pack a lunch... And then we throw your body in the water...Gee, that does sound fun!

定义一下“有趣”。别这样,你们会花一天时间的!你们要弄一条船,带上午餐…然后要我们把你扔到水里…天呐,这听起来确实有趣(反语)。

Mr. Geller: Everyone thinks they know me. Everyone says 'Jack Geller, so predictable'. Maybe after I'm gone, they'll say 'Buried at sea! Huh!'.

每个人都以为他们了解我。每个人都说 “Jack Geller,可想而知”。也许我死后,他们会说“葬在海里!啊?”

Monica: That's probably what they'll say.

可能他们会这样说。

Mr. Geller: I'd like that.

我喜欢那样。

Chandler: Hey, gorgeous.

嗨,美女。

Shelley: Hey. Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I, um

嗨。你看,昨天的事我很抱歉,我,呃

Chandler: No, no, don't don't worry about it. Believe me, apparently other people have made the same mistake.

不,不,别别放在心上。相信我,显然别人也犯过同样的错误。

Shelley: Oh! Okay! Phew!

哦!好!吁!

Chandler: So, uh...what do you think it is about me?

那么,呃……你从我的哪一点觉得我是的?

Shelley: I don't know, uh...you just have aa...Chandler:...Quality, right, great. Y'know, it's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple.

我不知道,呃…你只是有种… 气质,对,棒极了。你知道,真可惜,因为你和Lowell本来会是很配的一对儿。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497195.html