老友记精校版第1季 第101期:气球飞走了(2)(在线收听

Joey: Hey, hey.

嘿,嘿。

Chandler: Hey.

嘿,

Phoebe: Hey.

嘿。

Chandler: And this from the cryforhelp department. Are you wearing makeup?

这里是“呼救部”。你化了妆吗?

Joey: Yes, I am. As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor slash model.

是的。从今天起,我的正式身份就是Joey Tribbiani,演员兼模特。

Chandler: That's so funny, 'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman.

真有趣,因为我正想说:你看起来更像Joey Tribbiani,男人兼女人

Phoebe: What were you modeling for?

你给什么当模特?

Joey: You know those posters for the city free clinic?

你知道那些市立免费诊所的海报吗?

Monica: Oh, wow, so you're gonna be one of those "healthy, healthy, healthy guys"?

噢,哇,那你不就成了那些“健康健康健康家族”中的一员了吗?

Phoebe: You know, the asthma guy was really cute.

那个哮喘病人还真可爱。

Chandler: Do you know which one you're gonna be?

你知道你要扮演哪一个吗?

Joey: No, but I hear lyme disease is open, so you know

不知道,但是我听说莱姆病还没人演,所以 ...

Chandler: Good luck, man. I hope you get it.

祝你好运,老兄。我希望你能录取.

Joey: Thanks.

谢谢

Ross: Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving.

好吧,你是对的。他们怎能抛下我们不管?这可是感恩节。

Monica: Ok, I'll tell you what. How about I cook dinner at my place? I'll make it just like Mom's.

好,我提议。我在我那儿做顿大餐,怎么样?我会做得和妈妈的一样。

Ross: Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?

你会做那种一块一块的土豆呢吗?

Monica: You know, they're not actually supposed to have...I'll work on the lumps. Joey, you're going home, right? Joey: Yeah.

可是,土豆呢不应该有...我做土豆块。Joey,你要回家,是吗?没错。

Monica: And I assume, Chandler, you are still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays.

我猜Chandler,你还在抵制所有清教徒的节日。

Chandler: Yes, every single one of them.

当然,每一个。

Monica: Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma?

Phoebe,你要和你奶奶一起过?

Phoebe: Yes, and her boyfriend. But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December 'cause he is lunar.

是的,还有她的男朋友。但我们12月过,因为他过阴历的。

Monica: So you're free Thursday, then.

那么,你星期四有空了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497204.html