老友记精校版第1季 第104期:气球飞走了(5)(在线收听

Monica: Rach, here's your mail.

Rach,你的信。

Rachel: Thanks, you can just put it on the table.

谢谢,你把它放在桌子上就行了。

Monica: No, here's your mail.

不,这是你的信。

Rachel: Thanks, you can just put it on the table.

谢谢,你把它放在桌子上就行了。

Monica: would you just open it?

你把它打开不行吗?

Rachel: Oh my god, oh, you guys are great.

喔,天哪!你们真好!

Monica: We all chipped in.

大伙凑的。

Joey: We did?

大伙?

Monica: You owe me 20 bucks.

你欠我20块。

Rachel: Thank you. Thank you so much!

谢谢!太感谢了!

Monica: Chandler, here you go, got your traditional Thanksgiving feast, you got your tomato soup, your grilled cheese fixing, and your family size bag of Funyuns.

Chandler,这是你的传统感恩节大餐。你的西红柿汤、你的考奶酪还有家庭装Funyuns。

Rachel: Wait, wait, Chandler, this is what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner? What, what, what is it with you and this holiday?

等等,Chandler,这是你的感恩节晚餐吗?你和这个节到底有什么过不去的?

Chandler: All right, I'm nine years old.

好吧,我9岁那年…

Ross: Oh, I hate this story.

噢,我讨厌这个故事。

Chandler: We just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner. I haveand I remember this part vividlya mouthful of pumpkin pie,and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced.

我们全家刚刚吃完一顿丰盛的感恩节大餐。我 现在我还清楚地记得这个细节塞了满嘴的南瓜派,就在这时候,我父母告诉我他们要离婚了。

Rachel: Oh my god.

噢,天!

Chandler: Yes. It's very difficult to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.

是的。只要你也体验一次完全颠倒过来了的感恩节,就很难再去喜欢感恩节盛宴了。

Ross: Oh! What's this? I never saw this at Mom's.

这是什么?我从没在妈妈的感恩节大餐中看到这个。

Rachel: It's a yam.

这是红薯。

Ross: Hello… This isn't a yam. Yam comes in purple cans. They don't come in these.

哈喽,这不是红薯,红薯都是放在紫色罐头里的。不是的,红薯不是放在这里的。

Phoebe: Ok, Ross, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but back off!

Ross,不要误解我的意思,但是,一边去!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497207.html