老友记精校版第1季 第111期:气球飞走了(12)(在线收听

Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?

噢,真的吗?那我何苦为什么做这顿丰盛的感恩节大餐?!

Joey: You call that delicious?

你管这叫丰盛吗?

Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!

闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!

Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.

终于有了点感恩节的气氛了。

Rachel: Skiing. Shoop, shoop, shoop…

哦,滑雪,咻,咻,咻…

Monica: Shoop!

咻。

Phoebe: Ewww.

额!

Rachel: What?

什么?

Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.

丑陋裸男正从烤炉中取出他的火鸡。

Rachel: Who cares?

谁在乎啊?

Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone. Ugly Naked Guy is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.

他刚刚坐到肉汤里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一个人, 他正和一个丑陋裸女共进感恩节晚餐

Joey: I've gotta see this. All right Ugly Naked Guy!

我得看看。丑陋裸男真爽!

Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!

哦,他们跳舞了!

Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.

有人陪真好。

Chandler: Shall I carve?

可以切了吗?

Rachel: By all means.

当然可以。

Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?

谁想要浅色起司,谁想要深色起司?

Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.

我一点也不想知道深色起司是怎么来的

Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?

有人想要和我分这块吗?

Joey: Oh, I will.

噢,我要。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497214.html