老友记精校版第1季 第118期:猴子(6)(在线收听

Phoebe: Okay, alright, I have a question, then.

好,我倒有个问题。

David: Yeah?

什么?

Phoebe: Um, were you planning on kissing me ever?

你打算过要亲我吗?

David: Uh, that's definitely a, uh, valid question. and, uh, the answer would be yes. Yes I was.

这是个正当而合理的问题。答案是…是的, 是,我想过。

David: But, see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss that happened at this phenomenal moment, because, well, 'cause it's you. Phoebe: Sure.

但我要让这种非凡的事情发生在非凡的时刻,因为是你啊。当然。

David: Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be, and now we've reached a place where it's just gotta be one of those things where I just like...

但等得越久,这个吻就需要显得越非凡,而此时此刻,我想,我需要…

David: Sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it. And, uh, I'm not really a, uh, sweeping sorta fella.

...扫去桌上的一切,将你丢到桌子上,但我不是那种会扫去一切,猴急的男人。

Phoebe: Oh, David, I, I think you are a sweeping sort of fella. I mean, you're a sweeper!...trapped inside a physicist's body.

大卫,我想你是的,你是被困在物理学家体内的猛男。

David: Really?

真的?

Phoebe: Oh, yeah, oh, I'm sure of it. You should just do it, just sweep and throw me.

没错,我敢肯定,行动吧,扫去一切,将我丢上去吧。

David: Now? Now?

在这?现在?

Phoebe: Oh yeah, right now.

对,现在。

David: Okay, okay. Y'know what, this was just really expensive. and I'll take...this was a gift.

好的,来吧...不过这东西很贵的,还有这个,是别人送的。

Phoebe: Okay, now you're just kinda tidying.

额,你这是在清理场地。

David: Okay, okey, what the hell, what the hell.

好吧,管他呢。

David: You want me to actually throw you or youyou wanna just hop?

你想让我丢你上去还是自己跳上去?

Phoebe: I can hop.

我自己跳好了。

Ross: So tell me something. What does the phrase 'no date pact' mean to you?

告诉我,'没有约会的约定' 对你们的意义何在?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497221.html