老友记精校版第1季 第123期:猴子(11)(在线收听

Monica: There. Rachel: That looks okay, right?

好了。现在看起来还行,对吧?

Phoebe: You went a bit wide on the lipstick. Rachel: Oh, I did? Phoebe: Yeah.

你唇膏涂的太厚了。是吗? 是的。

Rachel: See, it's hard for me to tell. I think my eye's closing up.

你看,我的眼睛肿得快睁不开了,所以没看出来。

Monica: let me get it for you. Rachel: Ow. Monica: okay, you know what? It looks fine.

我来帮你弄吧。喔! 算了,就这样吧,看起来挺好的。

Rachel: Okay, here we go, screw Paolo, screw the psycho cab lady, it's New Year's eve, let us have a good time.

好吧,我们开始吧,去他的保罗,去他的计程车疯女人,这是跨年之夜,我们要过得开心些。

Monica: yes. Rachel: Okay, here we go.

对。 我们走吧。

Monica: All right, there you go, this way, come on, here you go.

好,来,是这边,我们走,去吧。

Sandy: You know, when I saw you at the store last week, it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.

我上周在商场看见你时,那或许是我第一次想像出裸体的小精灵了。

Joey: Wow, that's dirty. Sandy: Yeah. Joey: Hey, kids.

真淫荡。是啊。嗨,孩子们。

Ross: Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me, but at least check in.

你看看它,我没说他得整晚和我待在一起,但至少也得来问候一声啊。

Janice: There you are! You got away from me. Chandler: But you found me.

原来你在这啊!你从我身边逃跑了。 但又被你逮到了。

Here, Ross, take our picture. Smile! You're on Janice Camera.

罗斯,帮我们照一张,笑一个,你要被存在詹妮丝的相机里了。

Chandler: Kill me. Kill me now.

杀了我吧,快杀了我。

Rachel: Hi, l'm Rachel. So whose...whose friend are you? Look at me, spilling everywhere.

你好,我叫瑞秋。你是哪位朋友带来的? 你瞧瞧我,洒的到处都是。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497226.html